Tuesday, February 7, 2012

FIRST DAY OF NOTHING!

ugh kinda annoyed right now. I was hoping to get a Bio class at 3:30pm today but it was full and I didn't get to add it :( so I go back to work and decide to try the class at 6:50pm! wow that was a huge mistake! I left work at 6pm, go to yoshinoya, which is like 4 min from elac. I get my food and get in my car at 6:33 and don't make it to the parking structure till 7Pm! so I think to myself, ok maybe I'll just be a few minutes late. BUT i don't find parking so i give up and head home at 7:20. so now I'm home class-less. I could try again next week. maybe some people dropped. or I could try the 7:15am class tmrw ughhh I really DO NOT want a super early class. I would be late to every class. So I might just try for a Thursday night class. or just go till next week. we'll see if I wake up tmrw morning! hehe

now I'm home bored. I had deactivated my facebook because I kept going to his page. but I just activated. and first thing I do was go to his page. NOTHING SPECIAL -__- of course.

anyways, I'm gna watch the girl with the dragon tattoo now. on my laptop cuz it doesn't work on my tv :( I still have one class tomorrow which I'm looking forward to :) it has to do with my major! yay! ok goodday.

No comments:

Post a Comment