Wednesday, September 28, 2016

four weeks

So he had to leave earlier than expected, because of a death in the family, so now I won't see him for another four weeks. I can totally do that. We've had to go through something like this before but maybe even worse. We couldn't really talk to each other. Now it's a little different because well, we're engaged. So many it's A LOT different. I'm just a bit sad about not being able to hug him and have him next to me. Not gonna be fun. Just gonna have to rely and depend on the Lord for that. I couldn't make him stay, I totally understand why he had to go, so I'm ok. I'm in between happy but sad. Happy because I'll get extra sleep (I'll get rid of these ugly bags under my eyes, hopefully), extra time and extra wedding things done. Sad because he's just sooo far away. It'll hit me harder later...

SO, while he is gone, I need to get a lot of wedding things done before I head over there to AR by the end of October. I'm kind of excited but frightened at the same time.

first thing on the list: Send out the save the dates! (which means shortening/finalizing that huge guest list....here it goes)


No comments:

Post a Comment