Wednesday, June 27, 2012

volleyball

volleyball has been a HUGE part of my life since I was in 8th grade. I love it, i forget about everything else when I'm playing. I not only love it but I'm also good at it, and know I can get far with it. But the Lord has a whole different plan for me. and I totally understand. So i know not playing volleyball at LBCC this season is the best choice for me. I feel guilty for leading the coaches in with me playing, but I really thought i was going to play this season. I was super excited. Until a coworker from a different department wanted me to work with her. she asked if i was looking for a promotion, and i said yes, and she said shell give it to me. Good and bad. Good cuz i get a promotion...bad cuz i can't do volleyball. Obviously work is more important than volleyball...so I chose work. now i'm kinda depressed but I know i'll get over it. anyways time to go bye

No comments:

Post a Comment