Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Year calls for a new blog!~

ok, not really, it's still the same blog name & blog person, me, but it's technically a new blog cuz it'll actually have posts for you to read! :) some may wonder why I would want to write so much when my Literature major expects me to write 5-6 pages once a month already haha good question, but one of the many goals for the year of 2013 is to blog more often ~

the cousin & I - Wendy at Don't Lose a Moment - have been following a couple of new blogs since the start of this new year - 12 days & counting - that have inspired us to blog & blog & blog! The blogs I am following all share moments of their lives, special projects, & anything & everything. Many blogs I've read have mentioned that the reason to blog is to do exactly that. To share special moments in your life you want to remember later in life. I love that idea because I have a bad memory & I later want to look back at all my fun, happy moments. So here's to a new year and posting more! *cheers*

I am so excited to use this somewhat as a diary, no, journal sounds more adult ;) I will mostly share about my days at work with awesome coworkers
             at school learning about Literature and other interesting topics
             at church gaining more and more of the Lord
             & with family who I couldn't live without :)

so let us beginnnnn

My  name is Leslie, middle name is Josephine, as you might have guessed. & today is January 12th 2013, as you already might know....

I am currently recovering from a cold, I like to say, because I am able to breathe  through both my nostrils - yes!-  I am stuck in my room at the moment. My brother has friends over & I don't intend to have them see me in the sick mess that I am right now...


Today I will probably stay home all day because I would like to clean for tomorrow's college meeting here at my house. I loove cleaning...I have never said. But one of my goals for this new year is to get clean & organized & stay that way! I've been reading lots of blogs on how to stay organized & get organized! I am loving it so far!
My first project of the year was my work desk. It was a huge disaster! I had papers in drawers from 2008-2009! How crazy & lazy is that?! One day I decided to look through some of the folders & THROW AWAY (recycle) papers I didn't need anymore! It felt soooo awesome! so I couldn't stop there. I continued to a different folder until I cleaned out the whole drawer of papers I didn't need. So then I moved on to the papers I had on my desk & organized those too. I have been loving going to work this past week, except for the fact that I was sick & wish I was in bed.

My next project is my room....TUN TUN TUN. I am rarely in my room. I love hanging out with my mom & chatting with her about everything - she's my best friend & I love her so dearly! So I'm only in my room at night with the lights off on my phone or Nook, & in the morning getting ready for the day. If there's a mess, I usually don't see it. BUT from now on, I want to be clean & organized, like I've mentioned. So my next mini project is my closet! I have shoes I don't wear anymore and clothes I've forgotten about, so I will clean that out! so excited ~ just gotta start...oneday.

I think that's all for today...enough writing for one day. Hope you all have a great weekend!


ttyl,
Leslie Josephine

1 comment: